Op. Dr. Gürhan Güngör
Born in 1977 in Adana, he graduated from Gaziantep University Faculty of Medicine in 2002.
– Between 2004 and 2009, he completed his specialization training by performing more than 5000 surgical-laparoscopic operations in the General Surgery specialization training at Istanbul Göztepe Training and Research Hospital, which is one of the busiest hospitals in Turkey. He continuously improved his surgical knowledge and experience by participating in various seminars, congresses and courses in Vienna, Prague, Cyprus, Antalya, Ankara, Istanbul.
During his compulsory service years between 2011 and 2013, he successfully performed the first Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication (closed gastric hernia), Laparoscopic Stomach Perforation, Laparoscopic appendectomy operations in the region in the first year of his specialty life in Kadirli State Hospital, and increased his laparoscopic experience, knowledge and skills.
– Between 2013 and 2015, he successfully performed the first Laparoscopic Right Hemicolectomy (Closed bowel cancer surgery) and Laparoscopic Nissen Surgery of the region in Osmaniye State Hospital.
- In 2013 Adana Numune Eğ. He developed his experience, experience and competence in all endoscopic procedures by taking advanced Endoscopy-colonoscopy training at the Research Hospital.
- Between 2015-2017, he performed the first successful Laparoscopic Tube Stomach Surgery and Laparoscopic Anesthesized Gallbladder surgeries in Osmaniye Private Yeni Hayat Hospital, opening a new vision for the country and the region in obesity surgery and especially in Laparoscopic Surgery without Narcosis.
- He is one of the first and rare surgeons who can perform closed surgery without general anesthesia (without narcosis) in high-risk gallbladder patients in Turkey.
- Again, with the use of laser technology (laser hemorrhoid surgery) in proctology (hemorrhoidal diseases), which he started in 2015, he reached the highest number of surgeries in the region and carried his name to a considerable place in this field.
- He worked at Adana Medline Hospital and Adana Güzelyalı Hospitals in 2018 and still continues his surgeries in these hospitals.
- In February 2020, he continues to work by opening his own private clinic on Adana Uğur Mumcu Boulevard.
- Kiss. Dr. Due to his personality traits, Gürhan Güngör constantly renews himself, constantly improves his experiences and procedures, communicates with all his patients one-to-one and tries to establish a bond of friendship rather than a patient-doctor relationship by recording them in his own record.
- AS A GENERAL SURGERY WHO CONDUCTED MORE THAN 10000 SURGERY IN 17 YEARS OF HIGHLY RISKY SURGERY, HE HAS NEVER HAD A COMPLICATION CASE LAUNCHED, NOR THE SHORT OF COMPLAINT.
- Main areas of work as a general surgeon
- Obesity surgery Tube Stomach Surgery, Gastric By-pass Surgery
- Endoscopic slimming methods, Stomach Botox, Stomach Balloon procedures
- Especially Laser Hemorrhoid Surgery in proctology
- Narcosis-Free Gallbladder Surgeries
- Thyroid diseases (goiter)
- Hernia Surgery
- Abdominal Lift Surgery and medical aesthetic applications such as Filler, Botox, and Mesotherapy that add an artistic eye and a vision to the profession.
İBRAHİM GÜRHAN GÜNGÖR
About me ( WHO AM I ? )
I was born in Adana in 1977 . After a successful primary and secondary education, I won the Anatolian Technical High School Computer Department and completed it with hardly any high school curriculum for 4 years. This school, where nothing was taught in preparation for the university exam, was perhaps the most wrong decision of my education life. I went to bed and got up at night and studied until the first light of the morning. Some nights when I get hungry, I never forget the days when I solved the test questions at the corbacilar in the early hours of the morning. I had too many courses and I had a lot of things to learn (in those years, there was no internet, facebook, instagram, etc.).
I graduated from Gaziantep Faculty of Medicine in 2002, I was involved in photography throughout my university life, except for medical education. We had exhibitions for 3 years. Analog machines ended, digital came, valor broke down. My photographic story remained on the camera of mobile phones.
Between 2002 and 2004, I worked as a general practitioner in the province of Niğde. During this time, it did not take me long to realize that general practitioners and the countryside were not for me, and I started to study again in pursuit of dreams.
In 2004, I won the Department of General Surgery at Istanbul Göztepe Training and Research Hospital. At the end of 5 challenging and intense years, I completed my general surgery residency training. My first private hospital experience started in those years. I kept general surgery shifts in many of Istanbul’s remarkable private hospitals. Goztepe Eg. Ar. I can’t forget the times when I was on duty for 25 nights in a month with the hospital and private hospitals, when I woke up on stretchers in the operating rooms in the emergency room, but still, it was the best and most productive years of my life and I did windsurf sports in those years. I can’t forget the days when the sea bus coming towards me changed the route in order not to crush me, when I calculated which fish species I would be fed if I died. I made good friends during my years in Istanbul and I still see them and remember those days with longing and I never gave up on my dream of returning there.
Between 2010 and 2011, I did my national duty as the head of the air rescue team in the Tunceli mountain commando brigade. It was a difficult year. When I think about the life-threatening risks I went to the conflict and spent the flights I made in the fog, I was saved only because my creator forgave me.
After completing my military service, I performed my compulsory service at Kadirli State Hospital. It was a beautiful and efficient surgical process. I successfully performed many successful surgical operations and the first laparoscopic nissen fundoplication (stomach hernia surgery) in Kadirli.
In 2013, I completed my endoscopy colonoscopy training in Adana Numune Eğ. Ar. Despite my teacher’s insistence that I finish at the hospital and stay, I refused and continued my general surgery life in Osmaniye State Hospital.
During this time, my active and brave visionary personality, who was constantly curious and wanted to learn new things, did not stay idle. In addition to my professional life, I established a successful commercial business in the field of sports. Seeing the satisfaction of my employees and customers is a very nice feeling to be successful in a field separate from my own profession, but of course, as with everything else. it came at a cost. Due to this institution, which has become a brand in Osmaniye, and due to family reasons, I had to reject the valuable offer of my teacher, from whom I received endoscopy training, to work together and to continue my career.
My dear son was born on 16.03.2015, like his name, he came from the right, he came as a gift and his name was a gift from HAKTAN May God grant him a long, happy and prosperous life.
I can’t say that I can adapt to the geography I live in. My curious and brave character, who is a sea and nature lover, could not stop, of course, I took training in extreme sports such as scuba diving, snowboarding and paragliding. After a small accident I had to end my paragliding adventure. I have done extreme safari dives in many locations in Turkey and abroad in Sharmda, the Maldives, Vietnam, Thailand, Zanzibar, Hurghada in Egypt, Red Sea, and Hurghada.
With all these activities and works, I had a successful surgical life in Osmanye State Hospital. I successfully performed many successful surgical operations and laparoscopic right hemicolectomy in colon cancer, which was performed for the first time, in Osmaniye state hospital. I have done thousands of patient examinations, endoscopy and surgeries in Istanbul, Kadirli, Adana and Osmaniye since 2004. Of course, there have been predictable complications throughout my general surgery adventure, and it is not possible for any general surgeon to not have it anyway, but thankfully, I have never had a serious problem with any of my patients in my profession. I think that being self-sacrificing, being able to empathize, mutual respect and understanding are as important as surgical knowledge and talent, and I perform accordingly.
Of course, my surgical life in Osmaniye was not enough for me and I decided to return to the land where I was born. I continued my surgeries in Adana Medline and Güzelyalı hospitals. Laser hemorrhoid surgeries in proctology, Tube Stomach Surgery in Obesity Surgery, Anesthesia-Free Gallbladder Surgery and Stomach Botox in Endoscopic Procedures and Gastric Balloon in Proctology. At the end of the 1st year, I opened the most elite and most decent clinic of Adana without any fear in my city, where I had just arrived and stayed away for many years, and I continue to increase day by day.
I have a special interest in the fields of history , politics and sociology , and I can say that constant reading , curiosity and traveling have changed and developed my perspective on life and the world over time . Apart from diving trips, I have been to many European, Middle East and Far East countries for education and various reasons.
The basic philosophy of my life has always been to thank my Creator and to discover new things with the strength he gave me with courage and curiosity. I worked hard and I got it in some way… IT IS THERE IN EVERY BREATH I TAKING I ALWAYS REMEMBERED IT I ALWAYS EXPECTED I ALWAYS EXPECTED I NEVER REQUESTED WHO HAS ALREADY KNEW WHAT IT WAS…
dog care training
read, travel, eat, love, pray
Homepage spot information articles
Gallstones are the most common cause of abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and obstructive jaundice, and the definitive treatment is surgery (laparoscopic cholecystectomy).
Goiter is a disease caused by the enlargement of the thyroid gland and carries the risk of thyroid cancer at a rate of 5-15%. The most effective method in definitive diagnosis and treatment is surgery.
Endoscopy is the incision diagnosis method in stomach disorders (gastritis, ulcer, cancer).
Colon cancer is one of the top 5 most common cancer types. Definitive diagnosis is colonoscopy method.
The most effective method in gastric hernia that does not respond to drug treatment is closed gastric hernia (laparoscopic nissen fundoplication) surgery.
Hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula, ingrown hair are the most common perianal diseases. The definitive solution for patients who do not respond to medical treatment is surgical treatment.